We are now developing mobile apps for municipalities, chambers of commerce, community organizations and businesses. Below are just a few features our mobile apps have. If interested in a very reasonably priced mobile app for your town or organization, please fill out the general inquiry form and we'll contact you as soon as possible.
- About / Contact Make it easy for users to learn more about your municipality or organization and get in touch.
- Click-to-Call Let users call you directly through the app in a single click.
- Directions & Maps Display the exact location of your offices, events, or branches so residents & customers can easily find you.
- Categorized Listings Display a detailed listing of departments, local businesses and/or services, neatly organized in different categories.
- Event Listings Combine the many community event calendars from different organizations together in one location and let users track events and buy tickets with Eventbrite, Eventful, Songkick, Bandsintown, and more.
- Tell-a-Friend Enable users to share your app with friends and colleagues via email, Facebook, Twitter, and more.
Content Sharing Features
- RSS Feeds Integrate feeds from blogs, radio, and other media.
- Social Feeds Connect Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other social networks to your app.
- Video Gallery Add video playlists from YouTube, Vimeo, and more.
- Photos Display photos by connecting with Picasa, Tumblr, Flickr, Facebook, TwitPic, and more.
- Music Add music from SoundCloud, Beatport, BandPage and other services. Sell albums and tracks via iTunes and Amazon.
Managing Your App
- Style Editing Customize look, feel, and functionality with layout options, colors, icons, images, and splash screens.
- Advanced Analytics Monitor and track app performance, staying informed on what's working and what needs tweaking.
- Preview & Testing Preview your app in real time with our mobile simulator or test it on any mobile device.
- Promotional Tools Get more downloads with our complete set of promotional and social sharing tools.
- User Engagement Engage with users directly by sending alerts, offers, and updates using geo-targeted push notifications.
- Push Notifications Send geo-targeted messages to keep users updated and engaged.
- LiveAlbum Let users take, share, and view photos directly from the app.
- Reports & Forms Provide an easy way for users to report issues, send feedback, schedule a meeting, and more.
- User Reviews Give users a voice and share their reviews by adding Yelp, Citysearch, and other guides
Features for E-Commerce and Monetizing
- Monetization Make money with mobile advertising, coupons, e-commerce, and other advanced revenue-generating features.
- E-Commerce Integrate a mobile shopping cart and boost sales with eBay, Shopify, Etsy, and more, even your own existing online catalog.
- Mailing List Keep users posted by having them sign up for a mailing list.
- Loyalty Programs Enhance customer loyalty by offering promotions and rewards, as well as mobilizing your stamp card.
- Table Reservation Let users book a table right through the app with OpenTable, Urbanspoon, or TopTable.
- Order Food Grab your content from GrubHub, Seamless, Eat24Hours, and other online services to let users place an order on the go.
- Coupons Generate revenue by notifying users of coupons, promotions, and special offers.
- Collections & Catalogs Display a catalog of your products and services, neatly organized in different categories.
- Scheduling Enable users to book available appointments using online scheduling services like Genbook, Schedulicity, and Appointy.
- Menu Create a custom menu or automatically grab your existing menu from online menu guides such as Allmenus or SinglePlatform.
For more information about our mobile apps or any of our other services, please fill out our general inquiry form and we'll contact you as soon as possible.